Phish Miami NYE - 2009
First off I'd Like to Say Thanks For Visiting The Site! I'm a College Student most local to the Tampa, FL area with ties to Northern VA and DC as well as other cities up and down the east coast. Music is my passion and I love to see live shows as often as possible from artists that are all about good times and great jams rather then just cashing in on the crowd. I like to post reviews in my Show Reviews Section as well as media in my Eye Candy section. Also feel free to search my other pages for other things like Set lists and other blogs I like to read my self! Again thanks for coming and enjoy!!!!!

Thursday, July 16, 2009

6 more states dropped

I know I am a bit behind, but just figured I would add the fact that 6 more states have dropped off the map!!! For those of you who haven't been to the website, the 6 states were taken out pinball style...Montana, Utah, Michigan, Iowa, Conneticut, and Alabama all were dropped off of the map.  Florida still alive, keep your hopes up!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment