Phish Miami NYE - 2009
First off I'd Like to Say Thanks For Visiting The Site! I'm a College Student most local to the Tampa, FL area with ties to Northern VA and DC as well as other cities up and down the east coast. Music is my passion and I love to see live shows as often as possible from artists that are all about good times and great jams rather then just cashing in on the crowd. I like to post reviews in my Show Reviews Section as well as media in my Eye Candy section. Also feel free to search my other pages for other things like Set lists and other blogs I like to read my self! Again thanks for coming and enjoy!!!!!

Saturday, September 12, 2009

BONNAROO takes it and Rumors all over the place


After a week of polling, and 7 entire votes...Bonnaroo has been rated the best festival lineup from the summer of 2009! Hopefully they will be able to keep up the good work and put another great festival together in 2010...who knows, maybe us Floridians will be able to take part in a Langerado 2010 this up coming spring? Rumor mills say that it will be going on the weekend of March 4-7...we can only hope.....Phish rumor mills say they have announced their winter line-up...possible4 night  NYE run in Miami? that would be cool, but I still feel they should ring in the new decade at Big Cypress and bring another 100,000 hipsters to the everglades!!!  Bear Creek coming up fast and a serious lack of live music in my brain, so it is necessary!  Also, check for my writing at the USF entertainment blog site!!! the Oracle will be allowing me to post reviews of shows and what not for them too!!!! Movin on up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment