Phish Miami NYE - 2009
First off I'd Like to Say Thanks For Visiting The Site! I'm a College Student most local to the Tampa, FL area with ties to Northern VA and DC as well as other cities up and down the east coast. Music is my passion and I love to see live shows as often as possible from artists that are all about good times and great jams rather then just cashing in on the crowd. I like to post reviews in my Show Reviews Section as well as media in my Eye Candy section. Also feel free to search my other pages for other things like Set lists and other blogs I like to read my self! Again thanks for coming and enjoy!!!!!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Truckin....

After being asked by multiple readers (aka Steve Brooks) what the deal with my blog is, I figured I would fill everybody in on what has been going on. My last post, was in December, right before Christmas, and unfortunately with the heavy load of school work, I have not found the time to continue posting. However, I know make a dedication to continue to make sure I make posts more often. I have updated the page, and be ready for some great times! The last three months have been full of grand adventures, as well as great shows, and will be collectively recapped in the Reviews page...Thanks for continuing to read and I hope that my neglectfulness over the past three months did not bring any unhappy days into your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment