Phish Miami NYE - 2009
First off I'd Like to Say Thanks For Visiting The Site! I'm a College Student most local to the Tampa, FL area with ties to Northern VA and DC as well as other cities up and down the east coast. Music is my passion and I love to see live shows as often as possible from artists that are all about good times and great jams rather then just cashing in on the crowd. I like to post reviews in my Show Reviews Section as well as media in my Eye Candy section. Also feel free to search my other pages for other things like Set lists and other blogs I like to read my self! Again thanks for coming and enjoy!!!!!

Thursday, October 22, 2009

October Restlessness Brings Winter Expectations

I am starting to regret my timing on creating this site...I am happy with the progress I am making, but starting this at the end of the busiest show season, its hard to keep up with everything else going on.  School is a success thankfully, but I have not stopped attending shows and what not...Currently a few things are on my mind....UPCOMING SHOWS....theres a few to mention that are garuntees at this point...soonest, would be NOV. 3...we'll be takin it back to the Cro'  for a nice time with PRETTY LIGHTS w/ ALEX B (PNUMA).  Should Be a great time, so if your in the Tampa area, take the party to Ybor for what will be a great time for even a non-fan.  On top of that, we've got what could be one of the biggest dance party's of the year goin down at Bear Creek!!! So, that all being said, its not all bad during the school year....

No comments:

Post a Comment