Phish Miami NYE - 2009
First off I'd Like to Say Thanks For Visiting The Site! I'm a College Student most local to the Tampa, FL area with ties to Northern VA and DC as well as other cities up and down the east coast. Music is my passion and I love to see live shows as often as possible from artists that are all about good times and great jams rather then just cashing in on the crowd. I like to post reviews in my Show Reviews Section as well as media in my Eye Candy section. Also feel free to search my other pages for other things like Set lists and other blogs I like to read my self! Again thanks for coming and enjoy!!!!!

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Bear Creek and Upcoming Show Plans!!!!!!!!

So after a long couple months of the typical scattering of shows on weekends and on nights I can pull blowing off class the next morning, the time arrived when the Subaru gets loaded up and the rubber hits the interstate in order to spend another weekend camping out with some great people, bands, and all around great times.  Bear Creek , kicks off in Live Oak, FL on Thursday Nov. 12 and winds down late sunday night/monday morning.  Expect to hear of typical times spent day in day out bonding w/ friends both well known and encountered accidentally when getting blasted by pot-o-potty goo...but with good times comes great responsibility.  The vast lineup only will hopefully allow for addition of some great footage as well as great news to spread, so look forward to that.  
Shortly after Bear Creek....we have a possible repeat Perpetual Groove run through Southern Florida...With nights planned for Jacksonville, St. Petersburg, Ft. Lauderdale, and Orlando, FL.  However Orlando seems most likely out of the picture due to a final that evening.  We'll see what can be arranged.  
In addition, I am heading back to Northern VA over both Thanksgiving and XMas breaks.  Gotta do a bit of the family thing, but that gives me a chance to get a nice run of shows in a different spot.  As of now, Nov. 25th presents a Matisyahu show @ the historical synagogue on 6th & I and the 28th presents something I am exceptionally excited for...NOVA local and Richmond artist PJ the Viking will be bringing it down at Jammin Java for what I am hoping is a great reunion w/ some old friends.  
All and all the Months leading up to Christmas look good so far, however NYE experience is upon us.  Me? I am most likely heading to Miami for a nice Phish run w/ a possible STS9 closer @ the JamCruise pre-launch party in Ft. Lauderdale on 1/2.  Keep comin back and check the reviews page for what looks to be a good few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment